RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
All computers with an Intel processor have a built-in graphics processor that can perform basic graphics tasks. However, if you install a newer version of the Intel graphics driver, you may receive the following error message This computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install the software.
There could be several reasons for this error, e.g. motherboard disables integrated graphics chipset, driver or operating system incompatibility, no integrated Intel graphics, etc.
If this error also occurs to you, here are some troubleshooting tips The computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install the software in Windows.
What causes the error The computer does not meet the minimum requirements.
- Wrong version of operating system : In case you didn’t already know, each version of Windows has a different driver designed specifically for that version of the Windows operating system. If you z. B. If you are using Windows 10 and the downloaded driver is for Windows 7 or 8, a similar error will likely occur in this case. Another thing to consider is the architecture of your operating system. For example, you can B. Do not install the 32-bit version of the driver on a 64-bit operating system.
- The graphics card is disabled in the BIOS settings: An error message appears when an external graphics card is connected to the system. In this case, some motherboards automatically disable the graphics card in the chipset. However, connecting an external graphics card is only a possibility, not a safe scenario.
- Bad driver: Another reason for this error message could be the implementation of a completely wrong driver. This means that the driver you are trying to install on your system is different from the video card driver.
Correct the error Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements.
April 2021 Update:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also repairs common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software, you can fix computer problems quickly and prevent others from getting them:
- Step 1: Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step Two: Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may be causing PC problems.
- Step Three: Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
- Press Start + I to open the Settings window.
- Select Update and Security on this page.
- In the right-hand pane, click Check for updates.
- Follow the instructions to complete the update.
Manually installing Intel HD Graphics
- Open Device Manager and select Action from the menu bar.
- In the submenu that appears, select Add Legacy Hardware.
- Click on Next.
- Check the Install the hardware I selected manually from the list box (optional) and click Next.
- Select Display Adapter and search for the manufacturer.
- Select Intel Corporation.
- Look under Model and select the Intel HD Graphics model to install it directly.
- If you are unsure of the model and version, click Have Disk and continue.
- Go to the driver installation folder that contains the installation program.
- Select Inf and click on Open.
- Continue if the installation fails and you get an error message – there is no driver compatible with your device in the specified folder.
- Click Disk and navigate back to the driver installation folder.
- Open the Graphics folder and select the driver information file it contains (usually igdlh64.inf).
- Under Model, select Intel HD Graphics or select the exact model if known. Click on Next.
- Click Next again to confirm the driver installation.
- Restart the computer to reflect the changes.
Enable integrated BIOS graphics
- Restart the computer to access the BIOS settings by pressing the appropriate button.
- Go to the advanced BIOS settings (the name may be slightly different on your computer).
- Look for an IGD multi-monitor, iGPU multi-monitor or Intel integrated graphics processor.
- Select Enabled and save the changes to the BIOS settings.
- Restart your computer to install the latest integrated graphics drivers.
Reinstall the driver of the integrated graphics card
- Press Start + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter the MSC and press Enter.
- Find the display adapters and turn them off.
- Right click on the graphics card and select Uninstall Device.
- In the window that appears, click Delete again to confirm.
- Download the latest graphics card driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it properly.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
frequently asked questions
frequently asked questions
Does it not meet the minimum requirements for Intel HD Graphics?
www ‘ Support ‘ Articles ‘ Charts
How do I correct that a computer does not meet DirectAccess requirements?
7-Step Troubleshooting Schedule …
What happens if your computer does not meet the system requirements?
What, uh… what… what… what… what… what… What?
Feedback,dell video driver this computer does not meet the minimum requirementsyour machine does not meet the minimum requirements to play total overdoseyour hardware does not meet minimum system requirementsyour computer does not meet the requirements for directaccessthis computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software how to fixyour computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game,People also search for,this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software how to fix,your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for playing this game,mengatasi this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software,your computer does not meet the minimum recommended memory (ram),dell video driver this computer does not meet the minimum requirements,your machine does not meet the minimum requirements to play total overdose,your hardware does not meet minimum system requirements,your computer does not meet the requirements for directaccess