In this article, we will go through some troubleshooting steps to help you solve the Taranis controller not detected problem in Windows 10.
How do I solve the problem that a Taranis controller is not recognized by Windows 10?
1. Check the status of the controller driver.
- Press Windows key + R to open Run.
- Enter the control and click OK to open the Control Panel.
- Open the Hardware and Sound section in the Control Panel.
- Then open Devices and Printers.
- Under Devices and Printers, right-click the Taranis controller and select Game Controller Settings.
- Make sure the configuration pop-up window displays the controller status and a list of devices.
The drive is displayed in the parameter window and the status is OK. If there is no controller listed, this is due to a bad driver conflict. To fix the problem, try resetting the latest driver on your controller.
2. Control driver override
- Press Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, expand the libusb_win32_devices section.
- Right-click on BETTER USB HS and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, open the Drivers tab.
- Click on the Roll Back Driver button.
- Then select the reason for the driver rollback and click Yes.
- Windows will then remove the previous available driver version and reinstall it.
- Close the Device Manager.
To check if your Taranis controller is recognized in Windows 10, go to Control Panel and open Devices and Printers. Check the game controller settings for your Taranis controller and make sure the status is OK.
If your PC has been updated with a LibUSB update, Windows will use it as the default driver. However, this is not the driver you need for the Taranis controller.
To solve this problem, you can try resetting the LibUSB driver through Device Manager. Make sure that blocking automatic driver updates prevents improper driver installation.
If reversing the drive does not work, try manually selecting and installing the correct controller driver in Device Manager. Here’s how.
3. Manual selection of USB driver for input device
- Press the Windows key and type device manager.
- Open the Device Manager from the options.
- In Device Manager, expand the libusb-win32 device section.
- Right-click on the BETTER USB HS device and click Update Driver.
- Select the My Computer browser to update the driver.
- Then select Allow selection from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Select the USB input device driver and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and close the Device Manager.
After installation, restart the computer to apply the changes. After the restart, check the Taranis controller to make sure that the issue with the Taranis controller not being detected in Windows 10 has been resolved.
The Taranis controller is not recognized in Windows 10 due to a bad driver installation. You can solve the problem by reverting the driver to an earlier version. Otherwise, you can try to install the driver manually using Device Manager.
- The fact that the Taranis controller is not recognized in Windows 10 can be due to a wrong driver installation.
- To solve this problem, you can try resetting the device driver in the Device Manager to an earlier version.
- You can also manually select and install the driver for the USB input device in the Device Manager.
- As a last resort, you can uninstall the Taranis controller and software and restart the computer with the controller plugged in to solve the problem.
taranis qx7 windows 10 driverfrsky taranis joystick not workingtaranis usb not recognizedtaranis qx7 not connecting to pctaranis unknown usb deviceliftoff not recognizing taranis,People also search for,3:13Fixing FrSky Joystick Driver for Simulators in Windows 10 (easy)Painless360YouTube – 30-Apr-2020,3:13,Fixing FrSky Joystick Driver for Simulators in Windows 10 (easy),Painless360YouTube – 30-Apr-2020,Painless360,YouTube – 30-Apr-2020,3:06Fixing FrSky / Jumper Tx after windows update to libusbVelociDroneYouTube – 10-Sep-2019,3:06,Fixing FrSky / Jumper Tx after windows update to libusb,VelociDroneYouTube – 10-Sep-2019,VelociDrone,YouTube – 10-Sep-2019,3:17FPV Drone Simulator Fix for Windows 10 Update and Frsky Taranis …Dennis BaldwinYouTube – 03-Sep-2020,3:17,FPV Drone Simulator Fix for Windows 10 Update and Frsky Taranis …,Dennis BaldwinYouTube – 03-Sep-2020,Dennis Baldwin,YouTube – 03-Sep-2020,See more,taranis qx7 windows 10 driver,taranis usb not recognized,taranis unknown usb device,liftoff not recognizing taranis,better_usb_hs driver,stm32 bootloader taranis,better usb-hs driver windows 10