If you want to know how to download and install iFile on iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ and also want to know how to install iFile File Manager Tweak on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak and payment, then read on to get the most popular file manager for your devices.
Hello readers, We now move on to another interesting file management article for non-breakers, called as iFile. What is the setting in a file manager that allows you to view iDevice system files with some common permissions such as edit or delete, copy and paste in the application? Let’s read on to know how to download iFile for iOS 13+, iOS 12+, iOS 11+, iOS 10+, iOS 9+, iOS 8+, iOS 7+ on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
- Message: Actually, this app has been removed from Apple AppStore due to some political issues, so you can’t get this app in AppStore, so you have to download it from third party sources, so don’t worry that here in this article, you can download the direct link to iFile for free.
When you need a file manager on your Android or iDevices, then there are several options available online, but here in this article, I will provide one of the best and the best file manager for Android and iDevices for free that too without any root or jailbreaking your smart devices. The name is nothing but iFile manager which is still a unique file manager.
Content to be included in this article
What is iFile?
iFile Manager for iOS 11/10 iOS File Manager is very popular around the world because it offers many interesting features such as access to system files, as well as delete, copy, edit, supporting video and audio formats with editing options. Normally these options are not available in other file management programs.
- Denial: The only reason we publish this guide (How to install iFile) is to help users try out expensive applications before they decide to buy them.
Basically, iFile Launch Days only works on jailbroken iPhone/iPad devices because it is designed for jailbreakers only. Some time later, developer Carsten Heinle redesigned it so it could be used with or without a jailbreak. So you can get this amazing tool on your iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
- Name of the application : iFile.
- Category: iOS file manager.
- Compatibility :
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch|
|iOS versions||MoS 14, MoS 13.1, MoS 13 Beta, MoS 12, MoS 12 Beta, MoS 11, MoS 11.0, MoS 11.0.2, MoS 11.0.3, MoS 11.1, MoS 11.1.1, MoS 11.1.2, MoS 11.2, Moss 11.2, Moss 11.2.1, MOS 11.2.2, MOS 11.2.5, 11.2.6, 11.3, 11.3.1, 10, 10.0, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.3.1, 10.3.2, 10.3.2, 10.3.3.2, 9, 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2, 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4, 9.3.5, 8, 8.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.8.2, 8.0.2, 8.8.1, 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.4.1, 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2.|
- Cydia Impactor or Xcode 7 to side-load iPA files.
- iFile iPA.
- Windows or Mac operating systems.
- USB cable to connect iDevices to a Windows PC/laptop.
- Downloading and installing this application requires some memory.
- Active internet connection.
Download iFile on iPhone, iPad without jailbreak :
Downloading the tweak iFile Manager on iPhone/iPad is quite easy because jailbreakers get this tweak from the Cydia store. But for non-jailbroken iDevices, we need to sign the API on our iDevices with the Cydia Impactor signing tool. In this article, we’ll show you the full download and installation process, for non-jailbirds only.
- Important Notice: This app can also be recalled after every 7 days on your iDevices, so you need to install the VPN Anti Revoke profile to stop app recall on your iDevices.
The main task of the file manager is to organize folders, in addition, you can use it to perform tasks like cutting, copying, compressing, extracting and moving all files on mobile devices. The best thing about this file manager is its ability to back up all applications installed on mobile devices with iFile File Manager. Now, before proceeding with the iFile manager installation steps, make sure you know all the interesting features of the application to finally decide whether you want to install this application or not.
Interesting features in iFile
- The iFile Manager utility supports almost all types of audio and video formats.
- Allows you to delete, copy, move and paste files on your iDevice.
- It is fully integrated with DropBox and supports FTP clients.
- Downloading and installing iFile is very simple.
- You can cut, copy, compress, decompress and move tasks for any file, for Android and iDevices.
- Back up your application and device data with this file manager.
- Put the files in order.
iFile, which selects the types of files stored on your device, e.g.
- Apple iWork
- Compressed file formats
- Microsoft files
- Web archives
File management is also fully integrated:
- Replacement Device
- Safari Download Manager
- File sharing via Bluetooth Celeste
> Method 1: Install iFile via Cydia Impactor
Download iFile iPA for iOS | Install iFile iPA on your iPhone/iPad.
>> Step 1) Before starting the installation, first download the iFile Manager IPA file from the provided link to your Windows or Mac computer.
>> Step 2) Now upload the IPA signature files. A tool called Cydia Impactor can install IPA files directly on your unbroken iPhone or iPad.
Impactor Cydia Download
>> Step 3) Now open the Cydia Impactor download folder and click on the Impactor.exe file and run it on your computer to sign the API.
Connect iPhone/iPad to PC/Mac
>> Step 4) Then connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and wait a few seconds for Cydia Impactor to stop.
Check your iDevice model for Cydia Impactor
>> Step 5) Drag the IPA file to the download location and place it on Impactor.
Drag & Drop-iFile iPA on Cydia-Impactor
>> Step 6) After that, Impactor will show the on-screen windows, where you enter your Apple ID and password and click the Start button.
Please enter your Apple ID for Sideload iPA
>> Step 7) Here you go readers, after a minute or two, this awesome file manager will be installed on your iPhone/iPad.
> Method 2: Download and install iFile from pyger.com
Install iFile for iOS 13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ without Jailbreak :
- First, open the Safari browser on iDevices, enter the URL below and click on the search icon.
- After clicking on the search bar, you will be automatically redirected to www.pgyer.com/ifile where you can download iFile for free.
- Click Install Application and start the installation process.
Click Install iFile App.
- When you click the Install button, a pop-up window will appear: www.pyger.com. You want to install iFile for iOS, click the Install button.
Installation of valves
- I think after clicking on the installation window you will get another warning window, ignore everything and click on Install to start the installation process.
- Finally, click Finish to complete the installation process.
What are you waiting for? Go to the main screen, you will see that iFile has been installed successfully and without any problem. Start using it.
> Method 3: Install iFiles via Apps4iPhone
Download iFile for iOS 12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
If method 1 and 2 don’t work for you, try method 3 to download and install iFile for iOS devices without any problems.
>> Step 1) First open Safari browser and install Apps4iPhone on your iPhone/iPad from the link below.
>> Step 2) Follow each step in the above article to install Apps4iPhone application easily.
>> Step 3) Now launch the Apps4iPhone application and click on the Apps section.
>> Step 4) The Apps section of the Jailbreak Tweak section contains many new and recent apps like iTransmission, GoodNignt, xCleaner, BatteryLife and many more. So search and click on the iFile Tweak button.
Tap iFile to download
>> Step 5) You will now be automatically redirected to another page, click on the Set up option there to confirm.
Click to install
>> Step 6) Click the Set Up button on the screen, then the automatic home delivery will be performed.
You can do this for free and without problems using the iFile application on your iDevices.
Fixed an error message for the developer in case of untrusted iFile:
If you are experiencing Untrusted Enterprise error on your iPhone/iPad, then follow us as here is a step-by-step guide for you.
>> Step 1) Click Cancel when you get the Untrusted Enterprise Developer error message.
Click to cancel untrusted developer
>> Step 2) Now navigate to the Profile section of the application by following the steps below.
|Settings >> General Settings >> Profile click on Trust.|
|iOS 9+ >=||Settings >> General Settings >> Device Manager >> Profile click the Trust button.|
How to fix an untrusted developer
>> Step 3) Click on iFile Manager here and then on the blue link which looks like in the image below.
Click on the blue link.
>> Step 4) Finally, click the Trust button to use the application again without the error popups.
Administration of the trust
Pros and cons of iFiles
In fact, the files that are saved or stored on an Apple device are stored in the system memory or on the hard drive, so an additional program called iFiles handles all these tasks. So there are advantages and disadvantages.
Professionals for iFiles
- All tasks related to files are covered in this user guide.
- If the automation is placed in a particular folder, it will be sent to that same folder until it is changed by the user.
- This application saves time for the user who only needs to give instructions to the application.
- Applies to all file units, large and small, that contain important file information.
- Almost the best application compared to all other alternatives. And the features available in this application are not available in other files.
Contraindications to iFiles
- Not all features are available for free. To use the premium features, you must pay for the Pro version of iFiles.
- This is not for one user, all types of users can use this application, so there will be some confusion.
- Learning to use the application does not only require experience in using the application.
- The owner of the iFiles application is unknown. If there are any questions, this could be a serious iFiles scam.
These are the main advantages and disadvantages of iFiles. These are the main advantages and disadvantages of iFiles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1) Is the iFile application safe?
Answer: Yes, this application is safe to use.
Question 2) Do I have to pay for the application and data recovery?
Answer: No, you don’t have to pay a cent for anything.
Question 3) Can I manage the files sequentially?
Answer: Yes, you can formally manage the files.
It’s all Geek, we hope you enjoy this article to get the most popular file manager for your Android and iDevices for free. After using the Install File Manager utility, you can view it on your iDevice. If you enjoyed this article, please share it with your friends and family.
In this article, you will learn how to download iFile and how to install iFile for iOS 7+, iOS 8+, iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+, iOS 13+ on iPhone, iPad without jailbreak. If you have encountered any bugs or issues while using this application on mobile devices, please let us know in the comment section.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. For more information, visit omgeeky.com.
frequently asked questions
How do I download iFile on my iPhone?
How do I get Philza on iOS?
How can I download iFile for free?
ifile ios downloadifile ios 7.1.2 downloadifile ios 13 no jailbreakifile ios 14ifile download ios 14ifile download ios 12,People also search for,Feedback,iFile,Files,Microsoft OneDrive,Finder,See more,ifile ios download,ifile ios 7.1.2 download,ifile ios 13 no jailbreak,ifile ios 14,ifile download ios 14,ifile download ios 12,ifile apk,ifile cydia