As you can find out in our Avast SecureLine VPN review, this is a relatively simple and straightforward VPN that does come with some quirks. One of those is the inability to get rid of the software once we decide to no longer use it – which means there’s always an extra layer on top for any potential issues down the line (not ideal).
The good news, however; thanks These These 3 Steps To Uninstall Any Software You Don’t Need!). With such an easy guide coming up next! But before we dive right away: Why Does This Matter Nowadays?). Well let me ask first– has anyone ever told
The problem is that a lot of third-party antivirus software runs into a few technical problems from time to time. It can be quite frustrating to deal with these types of issues when you are depending on your antivirus program to keep your identity and computer system safe.
It is also important to note that if you have recently uninstalled Avast SecureLine VPN, then you should definitely consider re-installing it so that your computer system can get the best protection.
Windows 10 & Earlier
The best way to remove Avast SecureLine VPN from your Windows PC is through the system’s tool for uninstalling software. There are several ways that can be achieved so we’ll show you a universal method on how this works in any version of Microsoft’s operating systems, including 10 8 7.
A user will have two choices when it comes time deleting an app: “Uninstall” or removing its directory information (“Remove”). If there was not enough space left on their hard drive after installing new programs then they would most likely go ahead with removing older ones first before trying again later once some extra room has been made available via deleted files/folders being stored outside the Program Files folder instead if inside where everything
- Using your keyboard, press the Windows and X keys simultaneously.
There are a lot of options on that menu for you to explore, but the one we want is Programs and Features.
- Starting with our output: Make sure to pick ‘Programs & Features’ from within Settings > select General followed by selecting Software Manager under Development heading in order get to access it without having gone through all those steps (we know how busy everyone’s life gets).
- Now, find ‘Avast SecureLine VPN’ on the list of installed software.
- Right-click on the VPN’s name and pick ‘Uninstall’ from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm your decision to buy the product!
- “Uninstallation of the vast SecureLive VPN has been completed. The system will now ask if you are sure, select ‘Yes.”
- Finally, select “Uninstall” to confirm that this operating system will be uninstalled.
- Once you’re done, make sure to restart your computer so that the changes can take effect.
macOS Big Sur & Earlier
To get rid of the Avast SecureLine VPN on your Mac, you shouldn’t delete its app icon from the Applications folder. Instead, we have another way for uninstalling this program as described just below-
Avast’s secure line VPN can be tricky to remove since it does not appear in Programs and Features like some other programs do when they’re finished with their installation process at least according to what I’ve read online; however, there is always a method that works successfully if followed carefully related these steps:
Go into System Preferences > Security & Privacy where you should find an entry labeled “Anywhere”. Clicking
Click the Go menu and select Applications. Click through a few apps until you find what’s been installed on your device, then open it from there!
Now, find Avast SecureLine VPN and click on its icon.
In order to use a VPN, you need to activate it first with your account info from their website or mobile app store before connecting the rest of them as these connections will be encrypted by 256 bit AES encryption which means nobody besides those two parties can see what’s being transmitted back-and-forth between device/computer, etc., just like how voice over IP phone conversations work!
- The tunnel is now open! You’ll want to ensure that your VPN’s window has the most visibility possible.
- Don’t have Avast SecureLine VPN? Click here for more information.
- Then, select ‘Uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN.’
- Confirm your decision by clicking on ‘Uninstall.’
- The page will then close, and you can safely delete AllOnOne SEO.
- Oh man, you just never know what’s going to happen when browsing the web these days. You could be prompted for authentication via Touch ID or your password!
- The VPN will now uninstall from your Mac. Select ‘Quit’ once done.
Android (Any Version)
“Imagine you’ve installed Avast Secureline VPN on your device. That’s great because it means we can help keep dangerous users like hackers and spammers off of yours too! To remove the app in Android Settings > Apps.”
- Launch the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet. You can find all of Google’s latest apps, games, and more in one place!
- Type in ‘Avast SecureLine’ and you’ll find all the information about it.
- Once you download the app, tap its icon to open it. This will take you directly to your phone’s home screen with an overview of what awaits inside!
- Then, tap ‘Uninstall’ (found on the left side) and follow this through to remove it from your phone.
- Once you’ve made your decision, tap on ‘Uninstall’ to confirm.
iPhone/iPad (Any Version)
So, you’ve been looking for a way to get rid of that pesky virus on your iOS device? Well, luckily we have the perfect solution. All it takes is one tap and Avast SecureLine VPN will be history within seconds!
- But don’t worry – there’s no need in going through any long procedures with this process because as soon as the user clicks “Uninstall”, everything goes away automagically without leaving behind remnants or files leftover from uninstallation.
- The app will appear on your Home Screen after installation. Tap it to start enjoying video chatting!
- Then, touch and hold the secure line icon. A drop-down menu will appear with options for Wi-Fi protection or VPN encryption type.”
- Tap on ‘Remove App.’
- Confirm that you want to delete the app by tapping on ‘Delete App.’
- Confirm your decision by tapping on ‘Delete.’
To remove the old Avast VPN app, you need to press on it and then tap “X”. Once done with this process (that takes only seconds), all data encrypted by your connection will be unprotected once again.