Instagram has always been a part of the trending space. Wfluencers, businesses and everyone else uses Instagram for this. You can use it to easily post photos, watch videos, view old memories, and more. Instagram also offers one-on-one video calls and live messaging, so you can stay in touch with your friends and family.
In 2020, as video calling became the norm, Instagram took it to the next level. The social media platform now allows users to create living spaces. Let’s take a look at how to create and use Instagram Live rooms.
What are living spaces?
Instagram’s live rooms are nothing more than an enhanced version of Instagram’s own one-on-one video call. Previously, you and your conversation partner could make video calls or live chat.
In short, it’s a direct call to what Clubhouse has to offer, except that on Instagram it’s limited to about 4 members (including the host). It’s more like Zoom or another video calling application, but only for four participants. This feature can be useful for colleagues to have fun while working at home. It’s easy because most users are on Instagram and all you need is the app. Let’s take a look at how you can use Instagram’s live rooms.
How to create live rooms on Instagram
- Open the Instagram application on your phone
- On the Instagram home screen, swipe left. Press the Live option
- Now, in the Live section, click on the Title icon in the middle left of the section and select a title.
- When you have entered the header, go live to
- Then click the Spaces icon next to the comment section.
- Now find three more friends and add them
- So, now you’ve created a live room on Instagram.
How to join Instagram Live Rooms
To use live shows on Instagram, a user must know how to create and participate in a live show on Instagram. Now that you already know how to create one, let’s see how you can join the Live Room on Instagram.
- You will be notified when your host invites you into his living room.
- You can connect directly to Pop-Up’s Instagram feed.
- There is another way to get into the live rooms, and that is by asking
- On Instagram’s home screen, check to see if any active shows appear in the Stories section at the top.
- Now click on Request and confirm
- The host may accept your request in the Show request box.
Find out how to use living spaces on Instagram here. We have to accept that Instagram has many features that clutter the user interface. But I hope this guide answers all your questions about Instagram’s Live Rooms feature. Let’s discuss this further.
Who cannot participate in the Live Rooms?
- Users banned by any of the four members cannot participate in the live rooms.
- Members whose access has been revoked due to a violation of Instagram’s community standards cannot participate in live shows.
To keep a lounge moderated, lounge hosts can now block and report unwanted comments and spam, and apply comment filters to remove obscene comments, ensuring their lounge always remains family friendly.
Benefits for creators?
Yes! Creators on Instagram can very easily take advantage of the living room. An influencer can easily collaborate with their brand partners and sponsors, which can help increase sales and even easily gain a larger audience or potential customers.
Apart from the business aspect, live rooms can also help you create jam sessions, question-and-answer series, small shows like cooking, gardening or even talk shows. Of course, you can also use Live Rooms as a normal application for video calls. Take three friends and dive into endless hours of gossip and whatnot.
Creator support with all new symbols
Supporting your favorite creators is finally getting easier, at least on Instagram. Now when you buy a badge during a live broadcast, a small heart-shaped badge will appear next to your name to indicate your support for the creator.
This is what it looks like on Instagram when you buy a badge:
- Name tags will remain with your name during this live performance.
- Their hearts are in the comment section during this live broadcast.
- Your Instagram name will appear in a list visible to the creator of this live video for up to 90 days.
- When you ask a question live, your question will be marked for the creator.
- If you post a comment during this live chat, your comment can be reached by the creator.
Types of pictograms
Currently there are three types of badges at different prices. A heart will cost you $0.99. Two hearts will cost you $1.99 and three hearts will cost you $4.99.
Buy a badge in the lounge
You can purchase these badges during the live video to show your love and support for the creator. You can buy them here.
- Click on the profile picture of the user while he is living in the living room.
- Creators who have activated badges have a button under their comments
- Under the Buy icon, click Buy to support @creator.
- Choose your badge
- Manage your payments in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Add a comment.
So here’s an easy way to use live rooms on Instagram. Did you like the Live Rooms update but don’t use Instagram yet? Download it directly from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Check it out:
frequently asked questions
How to create a show on Instagram
How to live with multiple accounts on Instagram
Feedback,how to use instagram live roomsinstagram rooms featurehow to go live on instagram 2021instagram rooms 2021instagram rooms updatehow to go live on instagram with multiple users,People also search for,how to use instagram live rooms,instagram rooms feature,how to go live with more than one person on instagram,can you do a 3 way live on instagram 2021,how to go live on instagram 2021,instagram rooms 2021,instagram rooms update,instagram live rooms not working