You can download TrayStatus from their official website by clicking here.
3. Turn on the CAPS lockout light with thelight on the keypad.
Keyboard Indicator is a small application similar to TrayStatus. It was originally developed for Windows XP, Vista and 7, but it also runs smoothly on Windows 8.1 and 10.
While I recommend trying TrayStatus first, since it officially supports Windows 10, Keyboard Indicator offers many more features.
If you z. For example, when you press the Caps Lock key, the Number key, or the Scroll key, you get an icon in the taskbar that changes state by default, just like TrayStatus.
However, the keypad indicator also shows you a toast notification and sounds a notification tone, so you never miss activating any of these features.
In addition, the keyboard indicator offers many customization options, from font size and color to the position and duration of the toast animation, and you can even customize the text that is displayed.
The only downside to the keyboard indicator is that you can only get indicators for the Caps Lock key, the Number key, and the Scroll key.
If Keyboard Indicator is an application you want to try, you can download it from the official website, which can be found here.
4. Remove bug updates
- Open the Settings application by pressing the Windows + I key combination.
- When the Settings application opens, go to Updates & Security.
- Now click the View Installation Update History button.
- Select Delete Updates.
- Now find the latest update and double click on it to remove it.
If the Caps Lock indicator does not work on your PC, the problem may be due to a recent update. Windows 10 usually installs updates automatically, and sometimes a particular update can cause this problem.
If this problem is recent, you may be able to resolve it by uninstalling the latest update.
After uninstalling the update, check if the problem is not resolved. If this is not the case, it means that the problem was caused by an update.
We should also mention that Windows 10 will try to reinstall the same update, which will cause the problem to occur again.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
However, you can prevent this by blocking certain Windows updates.
5. Check if keyboard is defective.
Sometimes the absence of the Caps Lock indicator can be a sign of a faulty keyboard. The best way to check the keyboard is to go to the BIOS and see if the indicator light works.
You can also connect the keyboard to another computer and see if the problem persists.
Also, if the Caps Lock indicator does not work, the indicator is probably defective. If the keyboard works fine without the Caps Lock indicator, there is no need to replace it.
6. Activate arrow keys and change access parameters
- Open the Settings application and go to the Accessibility section.
- In the left-hand menu, select Keyboard and then activate the Switch Keyboard option.
- Now go to More Options and select the desired option for visual notifications for sound.
If you need a visual indication of when the Caps Lock key is pressed, you need to enable the toggle keys.
This gives you a visual notification every time you press the Caps Lock key. The active window or screen flashes when you press the Caps Lock key.
This effect is not very visually appealing, but at least you get an audible and visible notification when you press the Caps Lock key.
7. Change Keyboard Settings
- Press Windows + S and go to Control Panel. Select Control Panel from the list of results.
- When you open Control Panel, select Devices and Printers from the menu.
- Right-click the computer in the file list and select Keyboard Settings from the menu.
- The mouse and keyboard center opens. Click here to change the Microsoft keyboard settings.
- Scroll to and tap the Caps Lock screen. Now set the lock status of the cover display on the screen.
Sometimes a Caps Lock display problem can be solved simply by changing the keyboard settings.
After that, the computer should show a Caps Lock indicator every time you press the Caps Lock key.
Note that this solution is designed for Lenovo devices. If you do not have a Lenovo device, this solution does not apply to you.
If you have a Lenovo device, you can also try to solve this problem by installing the Lenovo power management driver.
Several users have reported that their problem was solved after installing this driver, so you can try it.
8. Lenovo resets screen
If the Caps Lock display does not work in Windows 10, the problem may be with the Lenovo On Screen Display software.
You may experience issues with this software and it is recommended that you reinstall Lenovo On Screen Display to resolve these issues. There are several ways to do this, but the best is to use an uninstaller.
If you don’t know, an uninstaller is a special application that can remove any program from your PC.
In addition to removing the application, the uninstaller also removes all files and registry entries associated with the application.
This will ensure that the application is completely removed and all problems caused by the application are eliminated.
There are many reliable uninstaller applications, but Revo Uninstaller, Ashampoo Uninstaller and IOBit Uninstaller offer the most features and you will be able to remove any application with any of these tools.
After uninstalling Lenovo On Screen Display, reinstall it and check if the problem is solved. If you are using a different brand of laptop, you should look for similar software and reinstall it.
9. Installing the latest updates
- Open the Settings application and go to Updates & Security.
- Now click the Check for updates button. Windows will now check for available updates and download them in the background. Once the updates are downloaded, they are installed when you restart your computer.
Several users have reported that installing the latest update solved the problem for them, so you might want to try it.
If you are having problems with Caps Lock displaying, the problem may be caused by missing updates. However, you can easily solve this problem by upgrading Windows to the latest version.
By default, Windows 10 automatically installs missing updates, but sometimes you may miss an important update due to certain bugs.
Windows 10 updates are not installed? Don’t panic! Here are some quick tips to solve this problem!
Caps lock problems are usually not serious, but if you experience problems, try one of our solutions.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review from TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix patented technology problems (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
frequently asked questions
Why doesn’t the Caps Lock indicator work?
How can I enable Caps Lock notification in Windows 10?
How do I fix my Caps Lock key?
knowledge, the cap-lock coat…
visual caps lock indicator windows 10caps lock not working windows 7caps lock light not working – dellasus caps lock indicator downloadhow do i get caps lock indicator on my screen windows 7on screen caps lock indicator windows 10 acer,People also search for,Feedback,visual caps lock indicator windows 10,how do i get caps lock indicator on my screen windows 7,on screen caps lock indicator windows 10 acer,how to turn off caps lock indicator windows 10,lenovo caps lock indicator windows 10 download,caps lock not working windows 7,caps lock light not working – dell,asus caps lock indicator download